1) TERMS OF SALE AND SERVICE: Acceptance of Terms: Your purchase of Dura-Gate gate systems, products or services is subject to this terms of sale. By clicking the “PLACE ORDER NOW” button, and making a purchase, you acknowledge that you have read this document and agree to be bound by its terms and THE TERMS OF SERVICE. The terms of Sale is meant to provide general information regarding policies surrounding purchases from the Dura-Gate Web Site. The Terms of Service is hereby incorporated by reference into this document and thus by agreeing to comply with the Terms of Sale you again agree to comply with the TERMS of SERVICE.
2) Dura-Gate sells products made out of several different types of material: Aluminum, Plastic, Powder Coating, Steel, Polyurethane, and Fiberglass. You agree that you have read the website and/or researched independently and that you know what each of these materials are and what you are buying. Dura-Gate only guarantees that you will receive the materials advertised on the Web Site that you purchase. You agree that Dura-Gate is not responsible for products received that are made of materials thought by the purchaser to be something other than advertised on the Web Site.
3) Dura-Gate works hard to make sure all orders are shipped with in 24 to 48 hours from the calendar date of order if placed before 4pm central time Monday-Friday, otherwise the order is considered placed the following business day.
4) RETURN and REFUND POLICY: You agree that Dura-Gate guarantees the products it sells to be free from manufacturing defects and as such will be good for 90 days after purchase of the product. If the product fails or breaks due to a manufacturing defect during that time, you agree to take a photograph of the failed or broken product and send the photograph or the original failed or broken part/product to Dura-Gate. Upon receipt of the photograph, part, or product Dura-Gate will send a replacement or credit for the failed or broken part, or product for the original purchase value thereof. Dura-Gate does not guarantee or warrant that its products will work in any or all intended purposes or in any set of conditions. You agree that the determination of a products failure or breakage is due to a manufacturing defect is within the sole discretion of Dura-Gate. You agree that Dura-Gate shall not be liable for any loss or delay resulting from any force majeure event, including, but not limited to, acts of God, fire, natural disaster, war or military hostilities, or inability of carriers to make scheduled deliveries, and any payment or delivery date shall be extended to the extent of any delay resulting from any force majeure event. You further agree to provide full and complete information regarding the circumstances of the breakage or failure, including but not limited to the use of the product, the condition the product was in, and any other information useful to an informed determination by Dura-Gate as to the cause of the failure or breakage.
5) RESTOCKING FEES: A restocking fee of 25% will apply to all purchases returned for full refund if any of the Dura-Gate product(s) being returned are free of manufacturer defects and/or ordered in error by the end user. All returned merchandise must be in new condition with all materials, manuals and accessories. Merchandise that has been used and damaged by end user is NOT returnable for refund. Furthermore, a restocking fee of 15% will apply to all purchases returned for exchange of the Dura-Gate product(s) that are free of manufacturer defects and/or ordered in error by the end user. If product being returned for exchange is more or less than the replacement product additional purchase price or refund will be applied accordingly. All return shipping fees for refund or exchange of manufacturer defect free Dura-Gate products are the sole responsibility of the end user.
6) SHIPPING DAMAGE: Due to the varied sizes of the Dura-Gate products, there are, at times, extensive damage to the packaging and/or Dura-Gate products during shipping. You agree, any Dura-Gate products or parts damaged during the shipping process, in order to have Dura-Gate refund or replace the parts or products, to a.) Immediately take photographs of the damages and packaging; b.) Notify the delivery service/driver the damages will be reported to Dura-Gate; and c) Email all damage pictures to Info@Dura-Gate.com with all tracking information, requesting an email “Read Receipt” for acknowledgement Dura-Gate received your Damage Claim. If a Read Receipt cannot be requested by your email provider, you will need to call Dura-Gate to confirm it has been received.
7) You represent and warrant that you have legal right to utilize the credit/debit card used in connection with any transaction. In connection with your transaction you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction, including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address and your shipping address. By submitting such information, you grant to Dura-Gate the right to provide limited information to third parties for the purpose of facilitating the completion of transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgement or completion of any transaction.
8) Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to Dura-Gate frame only. Any accessories, such as hinges, latches, bolts, casters, screws, etc. are not covered by warranty.